Friday, September 12, 2008

Words spoken at Mom's memorial service

Mom, I can only imagine, are you walking by His side ? What are your eyes seeing? Is your face before Him? I can only imagine.... Surrounded by His Glory... What is your heart feeling? Are you dancing for Jesus or standing still in awe of Him? Are you singing hallelujah or are you able to speak at all? I can only imagine... I can only imagine... Are you forever worshiping Him?


I can only imagine is she forever, forever, worshiping You, Jesus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FS5GYvg6uU&feature=related


Mom, You gave me life, nurtured and cared for me, and when you felt the time was right, you set me free. Through the years, never once did you complain or wish for things to be any different. You simply took your life in stride, no questions asked, embracing the happy moments along with the sad, accepting all things for what they were. That was your way.
Now, as a grown-up, I can reflect with such admiration and respect on the wonderful woman and mother you were. You stood with courage to meet the responsibilities that fell upon you, and sacrificed so much for the love of your daughters. What you have accomplished is more than you will ever realize. When I think of all that you have done for us and all the love you have so generously poured from your heart, I feel humbled. There will never be enough gratitude to offer to you. But my heart will always be filled with the joy of knowing your love. It is the most precious gift I have ever received. I love you for being a caring person, a remarkable woman, and an exceptional mother. This love that you have given will forever live within me. Thank you for being my mother.

No comments: